Governing Council Agenda & Minutes
Safety Changes. We look at what we have and there was a safety committee meeting last week. There are some things we can’t do, some are too costly, etc but the safety committee is the place to start. One of the big changes was closing the breezeway gate.
- November 13, 2016 end of first reporting period
- Book Fair all week 11/16 to 11/20.
- Street Closures for Resurfacing East Channel on Tuesday 11/17 and Wednesday 11/18 from 8:30AM – 1:30PM.
- Canyon Communications alert to parents.
- No negative affects on traffic duty expected.
Julie explained that the committees on the agenda have been rearranged into two groups. We talked about a way to figure out how to get more specific items on the agenda. We will continue the conversation later. Julie suggested having a night meeting and Barbara Blake objected.