2018-2019 LAUSD and Canyon Online Forms
For safety and compliance, it is critical that the office receives all of the required items listed below filled out with parent/guardian signature no later than Friday, August 24th. If you have trouble downloading or are unable to print the forms, please notify the staff in the main office and we will be happy to assist you. These forms must be completed annually.
Please print out the below checklist and check off the forms as you complete them. Please be sure to indicate your child's name on each of the forms. Forms can be turned in to your child's teacher or in the main office.
Please call the school office at (310) 454-7510 with any questions. To print the packet in one file click here: 2018-2019 Opening Packet
- Canyon 2018-2019 Forms Checklist
- LAUSD Emergency Information Form (one per child) - Please keep in mind that in the case of an emergency, if you want a neighbor to pick up your kids at school, that neighbor's name must be on the form. Even if they are a Canyon parent, their name must be on the form during a true emergency. You can add names to a separate piece of paper and attach it to the above form. It must be completed at the beginning of each school year (or whenever there is a change in information) and provided to the school. This information must be accurate and current as it is utilized for the protection of student health and welfare, and to provide immediate communication with the parent/legal guardian/caregiver.
- LAUSD Information Release Form
- LAUSD PASSport Parent Portal Registration
LAUSD Volunteer Form* (Mandatory for ALL volunteers, including TB Test Results).
*new LAUSD guidance is to register with LAUSD online as a parent/guardian, and fill out the LAUSD Volunteer Form online. Print, and submit to Canyon Office with your completed TB Test Results form.
- Tuberculosis Clinic Form (return with printed LAUSD Volunteer Form)
- LAUSD Pesticide Notification Form
- LAUSD Parent/Student Handbook Acknowledgment Form - This form acknowledges that you have access to and have read the LAUSD Parent Student Handbook
- LAUSD Publicity Release Form
- LAUSD Responsible Use Policy Form - Sign, print and return just the final page
- LAUSD Student Residency Questionnaire
- Canyon Laptop Use Policy (Kinder - 5th grade required)
- Canyon School's Traffic Safety Form
- LAUSD's Youth Services After School Form (After school supervision for grades 2-5) - If Applicable. If your child stays on campus to play unsupervised after the final school bell rings, then you must sign this form. Youth Services is for 2nd through 5th Graders ONLY!
- Canyon Website Photo Release Form - If one child is in a fabulous group shot of all "Students of the Month" and we don't have permission to post, then we can't show that photo. We do not ever identify kids on the website.
- Canyon Directory & Class Roster Form
Booster Fund for Faculty and Student Essentials donation form (primer and reminder)
Booster Fund for Faculty and Student Essentials (donation link)
- Canyon Booster Club Volunteer Form - Fill out for each parent/guardian.
- [OPTIONAL] School Supply Drive Information - please bring donations to Library steps before Aug 28th
- [OPTIONAL] Free/Reduced Lunch Application - If applicable - completed online - do not print.
- Driver Checklist and Policies
- Field Trip Drivers: Insurance Liability Form
Field Trip: Permission Form
Booster Club Administration Forms